Since setting the splitboard performance standard in 2010 with our patented Splitboard Clips, Karakoram is proud to improve upon that standard with the release of our new patented and patent pending UltraClips. We truly believe in Innovation Forever and the UltraClip embodies this mantra. We’ve taken what we’ve learned with six years of use on our Splitboard Clips and made them more powerful, easier to use, and lighter. Increased leverage with our Active Joining Technology links allow the split skis to be compressed tighter while at the same time reducing the opening and closing force from you. Once joined the UltraClip fully constrains the seam of your splitboard to eliminate seam rattling, seam shearing, and seam rolling. The lever locks in the ski position as well to eliminate unwanted movement while in tour mode. Take your splitboard to performance levels never before attained with the Karakoram UltraClip.
- UltraClips fit existing splitboard hole pattern (replaces hooks)
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Mounting hardware sold separately
- Tools for install: 3/8″ Wrench and 1/8″ Allen Wrench (3/32″ for existing hardware)
- Hardware Not Included (Call to add in hardware)